Sim: Strategic PR Support for the Rebrand
As the agency-of-record for Hollywood’s best kept secret, end-to-end film and television service provider, Sim, NKPR leads all media relations efforts across North America. Throughout 2017, NKPR provided strategic counsel for Sim’s comprehensive rebranding exercise, consulting on the direction of Sim’s new brand voice and positioning to clearly communicate the company’s streamlined end-to-end service solutions.
Support the rebrand with the development of a strategic PR rollout plan to drive awareness for Sim. Generate buzz and overall awareness for the company’s streamlined end-to-end service offering through it’s new name, Sim, to ensure the presence was maximized by target audiences (employees, current clients, prospective clients, and media).
WHAT WE DID:
- Advised on rebranding direction — providing strategic counsel and consulting on new brand direction for Sim to secure updated brand voice and clear communication of end-to-end service offering.
- Developed comprehensive internal and external communications strategies in advance of the rebrand. Working with the Sim marketing team, the brand’s core values, purpose, and goals were also created.
- Prepped the marketing and executive teams on key messages.
- NKPR President and CEO, Natasha Koifman attended all internal and external rebrand events with Sim’s CEO, Jamie Haggarty. This included 5 internal launches in 5 consecutive days across 5 cities, followed by 5 external rebrand launches.
- Created a targeted media relations strategy that involved the curation of a press release and targeted media outreach.
- Secured over 83 million impressions from the development from press release pick-up and prominent stories secured in Playback Magazine, Ad News, Sound & Picture Magazine, and more.
- Facilitated key introductions to top-tier editors and media contacts. Highlights include American Cinematographer, British Cinematographer, and Playback Magazine.
312 Adelaide St. W. Suite 100
Toronto, ON M5V 1R2
+1 416 365 3630
87 Walker St. #6B
New York, NY 10013
+1 917 794 4984
All Rights Reserved ©2016 by NKPR Inc.