DX INTERSECTION: DISPATCH: Design Exchange’s 4th Annual Fundraiser
Design Exchange, Canada’s only museum dedicated exclusively to the pursuit of design excellence and preservation of design heritage, approached NKPR to manage media and influencer relations for their fundraiser, DX Intersection: DISPATCH.
To increase media and consumer awareness of DX Intersection: DISPATCH, driving ticket sales to Design Exchange’s annual fundraiser, while expanding overall awareness of Canada’s only design museum.
WHAT WE DID:
- Spearheaded all media relations, securing coverage in top-tier national print and online outlets, including FASHION Magazine, The Globe & Mail, Novella, and Daily Hive.
- Developed strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations including Soho House, Spoke Club, and East Room to maximize engagement with Toronto’s creative community.
- Led digital promotion through online and Social Media contesting with Toronto’s top websites and blogs, including The Kit and Daily Hive.
- Managed all influencer relations, including list development, invites, and onsite management.
- Supported the onsite raffle by securing prizes from multiple national brands.
- Secured over 6 Million impressions via 23 pieces of meaningful feature coverage in key targeted publications (combined published and expected) including profiles for DX 2016 awardee, Tyler Brûle and Honorary Chair, Charles Bombardier.
- DX Intersection: DISPATCH was attended by high-profile Toronto guests including Kirk Pickersgill (Greta Constantine), Fefe Dobson (Music Artist), Yannick Bisson (Actor, Murdoch Mysteries), and George Stroumboulopoulos (Media Personality).
- Reached over 4,000 people through like-minded organization partnerships with Soho House Toronto, Spoke Club, and East Rooms via social media and e-blasts.
- Developed an ongoing partnership alliance with East Room, a like-minded organization that aligns with Design Exchange’s core values.
- Reached over 400,000 people through secured social media coverage, including contests and promotions.
312 Adelaide St. W. Suite 100
Toronto, ON M5V 1R2
+1 416 365 3630
411 Lafayette Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10003
+1 917 794 4984
All Rights Reserved ©2016 by NKPR Inc.