We can’t get enough of Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2014, Radiant Orchid! We’re sharing our favourite ways to dress up and accessorize with the beautiful, fresh shade…from nail polish to floral prints, this bright (and radiant!) colour has found a prominent place in our wardrobe palette for 2014!
We’re sharing our gift inspiration for moms, sisters, best friends and loved ones! Give the gift of luxury with a statement Mulberry bracelet or a trip to the beautiful Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal, or opt for something indulgent like Kiehl’s pampering products or a mark. makeup palette! If she loves fashion, our picks are stylish, on-trend pieces from RACHEL Rachel Roy. Happy gifting!
1. A luxurious stay at Montreal’s Loews Hotel Vogue (see loewshotels.com for more information)
2. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps (comes in two sizes – $37.50 for a 250mL bottle or $62 for a 500mL bottle, available at Kiehl’s stores or kiehls.ca)
3. Mulberry Bayswater Bracelet in Soft Gold Metal ($380 at Mulberry stores)
4. RACHEL Rachel Roy Embellished Pullover ($109 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
5. mark. Super Colour Box Total Face Palette ($25 available through an Avon Independent Sales Representative, 1-800-265-AVON or online at avon.ca)
6. Anne Klein Mixed Media Sheath Dress ($149 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
7. Gift from the Giftagram App (Free app available on iTunes, gifts for him, her, kids and pets)
8. Kiehl’s Limited Edition CAPOC Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter ($45 at Kiehl’s stores and kiehls.ca)
9. RACHEL Rachel Roy Embellished Dress ($149 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
10. Kiehl’s Limited Edition Eric Haze Ultra Facial Cream ($32 at Kiehl’s stores and kiehls.ca)
And the gift that keeps on giving…NK for !XAM ring-to-wrist bracelets. All proceeds support Artists for Peace and Justice and Haiti! (Available here)
Whether you’re shopping for your friend, boyfriend, Uncle or Dad, there are lots of options to choose from when it comes to finding the perfect gift. You can never go wrong with a sweater or accessory, but how about upping the ante with a hotel stay or gift set of men’s grooming products? We’ve curated our favourite gift ideas for all of the men in your life.
1. Kiehl’s Essentials for Him Gift Set ($35 at Kiehl’s stores and kiehls.ca)
2. A stay at the luxurious Montreal Loews Hotel Vogue (see loewshotels.com for more information)
3. Hayden Christensen for RW&CO. Reversible Sweatshirt ($69 at RW&CO stores and rw-co.com)
4. House of Marley Get Together Bluetooth Portable Audio System ($249.99 at houseofmarley.ca)
5. Gift from the Giftagram App (Free app available on iTunes, gifts for him, her, kids and pets)
6. ATTITUDE blazer ($169.99 at Sears and sears.ca)
7. ATTITUDE Flat Front Dress Pant ($99.99 at Sears and sears.ca)
8. Hayden Christensen for RW&CO. Plaid Scarf ($35 at RW&CO stores and rw-co.com)
Whether for pleasure or for work, we’re well-seasoned travellers at NKPR and love sharing our favourite restaurants, hotels, destinations and shops. This week’s feature? For many of us, a home away from home – Montreal!
Our go-to place to stay when we’re spending a night or a week in Montreal. We love it for its personalized service and luxury experience. After a recent $10 million renovation, new suites are filled with vintage Vogue-inspired art and premium features like a jacuzzi bath, 24 hour room service and spacious closets. We can always count on the Loews Hôtel Vogue for helping us catch up on our beauty sleep – we covet nights spent in the famously cozy beds! On occasion, we’ve also been known to enjoy in-room pampering and relaxing treatments from the mobile spa, as well as the 24-hour state of the art gym for some early morning workouts! Last but certainly not least… the Loews Hôtel Vogue is also conveniently located right across the street from Ogilvy, one of the best spots for Montreal shopping. Need we say more?
A welcome addition to the Loews Hôtel Vogue and sister to Toronto’s Bloor-Yorkville hot spot La Société, the chic, intimate atmosphere and central location make it the perfect spot to dine with business partners, clients and friends. We highly recommend indulging at the Oyster Bar to start!
With its convenient proximity to The Loews Hôtel Vogue, this is one of our favourite places to shop in Montreal. The pieces are chic and boast beautiful, streamlined designs in neutral palettes with a European edge – the boutique itself is a must-see for its unique interiors!
Another favourite, Cahier D’Exercices features a mix of eclectic and avant garde international runway designers in an ultra-modern space. The unique concept store is located in the heart of Old Montreal (side note: no trip to Montreal is complete without visiting this historic area!)
If you’re looking for a scenic workout, running or hiking up Mont Royalis a great way to enjoy the fresh air and features an amazing view of the city!
The Westmount Park and Library
We always like to take a moment and enjoy some of Montreal’s incredible cultural institutions, and this is the perfect oasis from the fast-pace of events, meetings and shopping. From the scenic landscape to the beautiful library greenhouse, it’s the perfect spot to catch up on some reading!
You tweeted your favourite Montreal destinations, here’s what our #LoewsInVogue contest entrants had to share!
A Montreal landmark for shopping! That’s one thing we love about this city – the great selection of both major brands and small boutiques.
So beautiful and historic, no trip to Montreal is complete without a walk through the cobblestone streets. It’s also home to some of the best boutiques in the city with unique finds.
One of the top shopping destinations in Montreal (and Canada!). It’s also steps away from our go-to place to say, Loews Hôtel Vogue…how convenient!
Bota Bota, Floating Spa
Squeezing in a trip to the spa is always a good idea when you’re travelling. We’ve heard great things about Bota Bota with many of our followers recommending their services!
Known for his “couture” approach to leather, precise cuts and airy silk pieces, Denis Gagnon is one of the most renowned Canadian designers of his generation!
A great source for unique, lesser-known brands in a beautiful location – a truly amazing shopping experience!
Have more recommendations? Tweet us at @natashaNKPR! #LoewsInVogue