Ah, Valentine’s Day…that day of the year we’re reminded that love is special and most definitely worth celebrating. We’ve all seen our fair share of overly sized teddy bears, obnoxiously large boxes of chocolate, and instantly forgotten knick-knacks (cue eye rolls now…).
This year, we’ve decided to opt for the “wow” factor. To give that special someone something that shows you’re really thinking of them and something that shows you care beyond those typical cliché gifts.
We’ve rounded up some of our favourite products that will make this Valentine’s Day your best one yet…
For fashionistas, the holidays are the perfect opportunity to wear extra glitter, or a fabulous cocktail dress, or a bright pop of colour. With so many office parties and family celebrations, it can be hard to maintain that exquisite style you’re so known for.
Luckily we’ve rounded up some of our favourites so you’re always the belle of the ball…
Never be without something to wear again! This LBD from Jones New York is an absolute must-have staple to any fashionista’s closet. With a sophisticated cut, and chic leather detailing, this dress can go from office to party in no time! Pair it with flats during the day, then pop on your heels and some red lipstick and you’re ready to go!
Every fashion-lover knows that any LBD can be instantly glamourized with a little extra bling. Add that holiday sparkle to your look with these stunning pieces from Stella & Dot. With just the right mix of antique and modern styles, these are the perfect accessory for any holiday party! Pro tip: wear your hair up to really show off the detailing on the Chandelier earrings!
SEARS – Faux Fur Cowl
Who says that winter isn’t fashionable? Look as flawless as ever as you battle the cold in this faux fur cowl. With a super soft feel, and ulta-luxurious look this scarf will not only keep you warm and bundled, but also super fashion-forward.
Making an entrance is just as important as your stylish outfit – this year, walk in with style in this Liu Jo winter coat! With two-tone detailing, this coat is not your average winter accessory. Stylish and warm, you make winter look seriously good!
It can get a little somber wearing black coats with black dresses and black shoes all holiday season. This time of year is all about bright colours and beautiful accents! This Mulberry bag is the perfect addition to any look with chic gold detailing and eye-catching colour. Style tip: pair this bag with your favourite matching nail polish!
What’s your holiday fashion favourites? Tweet us at @NatashaNKPR!
We are proud to announce the launch of NK Artists – a brand new division of NKPR that connects talent and artists we are passionate about with strategic programs and endorsements that drive their personal brands forward.
Opening this division was a natural progression for our agency as there is so much talent who need help building their brands. We consistently develop strategic partnerships for clients that raise their profiles in meaningful ways. NK Artists is the perfect opportunity for us to deliver the same results for artists, creating programs that allow them to grow and drive their brand forward.
We’re Cara Delevingne obsessed (let’s be honest…who isn’t?), so naturally we fell in love with Mulberry’s Spring Summer ’14 campaign starring the beautiful Cara and co-stars including a Parson’s Jack Russell, a Patterdale Terrier and a Great Dane, a pelican, two cockatoos, a tortoise and a pony. The campaign is incredibly cute and quintessentially British, shot by Tim Walker and art directed by Ronnie Cooke Newhouse of House and Holme.
NKPR got a behind the scenes look at the making of the campaign – in the words of Cara, “it’s the kind of girl you are I guess, you have the Mulberry-ness factor”. With regards to her love of Mulberry and the new collection, Cara says “it’s something about the heritage, but it’s still just really cool and unique and new.”
We couldn’t agree more.
What’s your favourite piece from the new collection? Tweet us at @natashaNKPR!
We’re sharing our gift inspiration for moms, sisters, best friends and loved ones! Give the gift of luxury with a statement Mulberry bracelet or a trip to the beautiful Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal, or opt for something indulgent like Kiehl’s pampering products or a mark. makeup palette! If she loves fashion, our picks are stylish, on-trend pieces from RACHEL Rachel Roy. Happy gifting!
1. A luxurious stay at Montreal’s Loews Hotel Vogue (see loewshotels.com for more information)
2. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps (comes in two sizes – $37.50 for a 250mL bottle or $62 for a 500mL bottle, available at Kiehl’s stores or kiehls.ca)
3. Mulberry Bayswater Bracelet in Soft Gold Metal ($380 at Mulberry stores)
4. RACHEL Rachel Roy Embellished Pullover ($109 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
5. mark. Super Colour Box Total Face Palette ($25 available through an Avon Independent Sales Representative, 1-800-265-AVON or online at avon.ca)
6. Anne Klein Mixed Media Sheath Dress ($149 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
7. Gift from the Giftagram App (Free app available on iTunes, gifts for him, her, kids and pets)
8. Kiehl’s Limited Edition CAPOC Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter ($45 at Kiehl’s stores and kiehls.ca)
9. RACHEL Rachel Roy Embellished Dress ($149 at The Hudson Bay Co and thebay.com)
10. Kiehl’s Limited Edition Eric Haze Ultra Facial Cream ($32 at Kiehl’s stores and kiehls.ca)
And the gift that keeps on giving…NK for !XAM ring-to-wrist bracelets. All proceeds support Artists for Peace and Justice and Haiti! (Available here)
Christmas Stockings – the perfect opportunity to gift those special, small but sweet presents for your loved ones. Aside from the traditional stocking stuffers (a clementine, chocolate…you know the drill), we’ve curated our top picks that are sure to please!
1. Jessica Ear Muffs ($34.99 at Sears and online at sears.ca)
2. DAVIDsTEA Winter Collection ($27.50 at DAVIDsTEA stores and online at davidstea.com)
3. Essie Belugaria Polish ($9.99 at leading salons across Canada)
4. Avon Candylicious Lip Gloss ($3.99 available through an Avon Independent Sales Representative, 1-800-265-AVON or online at avon.ca)
5. Mulberry Heart Keyring in Soft Gold Metal ($120.00 at Mulberry stores)
6. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 ($8.50 for a 15mL tube at Kiehl’s stores and online at kiehls.ca)
7. Tweezerman Hot Pink Mini Brow Rescue Kit ($30.00 at Sephora stores and online at Sephora.com)
8. Tweezerman Isaac Mizrahi Designer Series Filemate Candy Buttons ($5.00 at Sephora stores and online at Sephora.com)