Introducing Things We Love, a series of blog posts that feature what we’re coveting at the moment. In honour of Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected some love-inspired fashion, accessories, beauty products and gifts for him & her!
2. This Thyme Maternity striped number for spring
3. This essie French Valentine manicure…obsessed!
4. This RW&CO Non-Iron Dress Shirt
5. DAVIDsTEA Tea Lover Tea Stackable Tins (we love Red Velvet Cake – the Valentine’s Day Collection is sold out online but still available in-store!)
What are you gifting your Valentine? Tweet us at @natashaNKPR!
With so many celebrity pregnancy announcements (Olivia Wilde, Drew Barrymore, Emily Blunt and Gwen Stefani to name a few) we can expect a lot of maternity street style coming our way for 2014! Luckily today’s maternity looks can be stylish, chic and glamorous, thanks to Thyme Maternity which has been keeping moms-to-be effortlessly fashionable and comfortable for 20 years. We love Stork and Babe, Thyme’s newest elegant, on-trend collection that is fully transitional and can be worked into a stylish wardrobe before, during and after pregnancy (we’ve been known to rock their sweaters and knits at the office!) From Miranda Kerr to Jessica Alba, maternity dressing has never looked better. We’re showcasing how to get the look with some of our favourite Moms-to-be!
Get the look: Olivia Wilde
Get the look: Drew Barrymore
Want more maternity inspo? Check out NKPR’s Moms-to-be Board for all of our favourite looks!
This time of the year is busy for Moms and expecting mothers; routines are changing with kids going back to school and more babies are born in September and October than any other time of the year! We’ve rounded up some essentials for Mom to carry you through the season, whether you’re a mother of 2 or a Mom-to-be!
1. When it comes to maternity wear, you want pieces that are transitional and cater to your changing body, which is why we LOVE Thyme Canada’s new Stork and Babe line! If you read our Baby Moon blog post you’re well aware that the collection is chic, modern and on-trend – we’re frequently seen rocking pieces at the office, showcasing it’s not just for pregnant women! The collection has a classic, luxury appeal, a look seen on many celebrity Moms like Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba! Here are some of our favourite pieces from the fall collection.
2. Whether your child is learning to bike, playing soccer or running around the playground, scratches and scrapes are inevitable. One product we suggest all Moms have on hand is Strataderm, a first-aid kit must-have that heals scars and protects wounds! It’s fast-drying, transparent and non-sticky…perfect for little ones!
3. For moms-to-be…did you know that winter months boast the highest conception rates? We recommend Stratamark for stretch mark prevention – with 50-90% of women developing stretch marks during pregnancy, start applying this at the beginning of your pregnancy to keep those pesky marks at bay!
What are some of your Mom Essentials? Tweet us at @natashaNKPR!
NKPR hosted our first Babymoon last Thursday to celebrate the birth of the latest Thyme Maternity collection, Stork & Babe! We were joined by Moms-to-be and media guests to preview the beautiful collection of runway-inspired pieces set to hit stores this fall. Suffice to say everyone was blown away by the classic, Alexander Wang-meets-Rick Owens line, with lots of guests remarking “I wish this was around when I was pregnant!” Our Babymoon included crave-curing treats (deep fried pickles and make-your-own soft serve ice cream, anyone?), as well as a beautifully presented fashion show, curated by the stylish Liz Cabral! We’ve got our eye on a few pieces ourselves, which is what makes the collection so appealing; the collection is perfect for before, during and after pregnancy!