Age of Union: Book Launch and Global Tour
As the agency of record for Lightspeed since 2016, NKPR manages media relations, influencer relations and strategic planning in North America for the Montreal-based tech innovator that employs more than 800 globally, and has over 50,000 customers.
To develop a strategic PR plan around the launch of the debut book from Dax Dasilva, Founder and CEO of Lightspeed, to generate awareness and ongoing buzz, social media traction and to secure broadcast, print and digital coverage across North America.
What We Did
- Provided strategic counsel on cover design during planning stages of book
- Developed and distributed a press release announcing the launch of Age of Union: Igniting the Changemaker across North America
- Engaged media across North America for one-on-one interviews with Dax Dasilva to coincide with tour schedule
- Planned and executed an events partnership with Soho House to engage key media and notable influencers in four major markets: Los Angeles, Toronto, London and Amsterdam
- Distributed targeted book drops to media and influencers across North America to leverage for interview opportunities with Dax Dasilva and generate social media coverage for the project
- 44,307,300 media impressions across 56 pieces of coverage
- 3,832,244 social media impressions from 56 individual social media hits
- Feature coverage highlights include The Globe and Mail, Global Morning Show, NEWS 1130, Montreal Gazette (syndicated), Breakfast