Altree Developments: Support for Sales
In 2019, Altree Developments launched a new high-rise condo project in Etobicoke, located in the west Greater Toronto Area, called Thirty Six Zorra. As PR agency of record for Altree Developments, NKPR developed a 360-degree strategic public relations plan to support.
The developer’s goal was to connect with target brokers, investors and end-users, generating buzz and excitement for the condo, while also generating pre-construction sales ahead of the ground-breaking date.
WHAT WE DID:
- Secured feature coverage on the project in top-tier national outlets including National Post’s On the Map column, Globe & Mail, and Toronto Sun, as well as meaningful trade features in publications such as Condo Life, New Home + Condo Guide, and more.
- Collaborated with the Altree team on the social media strategy for the project, managing the release of assets on all social platforms while engaging key stakeholders (brokers, partners, and end-users) and provided counsel on digital advertisements, OOH advertising and media partnerships
- Drafted and distributed a media alert to invite key real estate and business press to attend the Thirty Six Zorra ground-breaking ceremony; provided key details of the project, managed media on-site, and sent follow-up pitches post-event, resulting in meaningful coverage.
- Secured coverage in outlets including Condo Life, New in Homes, Urban Toronto, Building.ca, and Construction Connect for the ground-breaking specifically, resulting in 630,000 total media impressions.
- Supported Altree Developers with counsel and guidance on an exclusive broker party timed to the ground-breaking ceremony to strengthen those relationships
The public relations strategy resulted in 80% of the building units SOLD within six weeks.
312 Adelaide St. W. Suite 100
Toronto, ON M5V 1R2
+1 416 365 3630
411 Lafayette Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10003
+1 917 794 4984
All Rights Reserved ©2016 by NKPR Inc.