Annabelle Outrageous: Influencer Management & VIP Launch Event
Annabelle Cosmetics partnered with Canadian fashion designer Hayley Elsaesser to create the Outrageous Collection – a bold and fun line of 10 limited edition collectible lipsticks. The vision was to create a bang by engaging a national audience and increase brand awareness of both Annabelle Cosmetics and Hayley Elsaesser. As Groupe Marcelle’s agency of record, NKPR managed strategic media and influencer relations and a VIP launch event for top-tier media, influencers and consumers.
To create media, influencer and consumer buzz on the Outrageous Collection and brand awareness for both Annabelle Cosmetics and Hayley Elsaesser.
What We Did
- Spearheaded all media relations, securing feature coverage in top-tier national print, online and broadcast outlets, including:
- Cityline, The Marilyn Denis Show, FASHION Magazine, The Globe & Mail, ELLE Canada, NOW Magazine, CBC Life, Cosmetics Magazine, Chatelaine, WHERE Vancouver, Clin d’oeil and Cool! As well as a profile of Hayley Elsaesser in The Kit (Toronto Star).
- Developed a “first look” instagrammable launch party from inception to execution; a brand-aligned event at the Hayley Elsaesser store on Queen Street West.
- Secured over 21,963,496 Million impressions via 17 pieces of meaningful feature coverage in key targeted publications and national broadcast shows.
- Developed a successful media, influencer and consumer launch event with over 75 attendees that garnered 167 social media posts and 5.7 million impressions within 24 hours.