Bloor-Yorkville Business Improvement Area: Social Media Management
As the agency of record for the Bloor-Yorkville BIA since 2007, NKPR manages and oversees the BIA’s social media across platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. The goal for the Bloor-Yorkville BIA is to reinforce its position as the leading district in the city of Toronto to eat, sleep, shop and explore, while growing their following and increasing engagement across platforms.
To increase following and engagement across platforms, while highlighting key businesses and retailers across the neighbourhood.
What We Did
- Developed bi-weekly content calendars which promote and highlight over 1,200 different retailers unique offerings (working directly with the businesses for content)
- Facilitated strategic influencer programs to create unique social media content that highlighted marketing priorities for the client (i.e., video content developed quarterly highlighting shopping, food, etc.).
- Coordinated quarterly photo shoots with top photographers to create visually enticing content and consistency across platforms.
- Further incentivized engagement and social media following through curated contesting, offers, and special access, amplified by ad buy and boosting strategy.
- Established the BIA’s following as one of the highest among local Toronto BIA’s with a combined reach of over 70K
- YOY increase in follower growth across all platforms, growing the Instagram channel by over 15K followers in 5 years (to 30K currently)