Ellie Mae: National Brand Awareness
As the agency of record for Canadian luxury fashion house Ellie Mae since 2019, NKPR has secured meaningful media opportunities in top-tier Canadian publications. Storytelling across various angles, NKPR has secured coverage highlighting Ellie’s industry expertise and trends forecasting, spotlighting the brand’s philanthropic initiatives, and giving an inside look into the Ellie Mae brand.
To support the Ellie Mae’s first flagship retail opening and expand national brand awareness ensuring all PR efforts support customer acquisition, retention and sales conversion.
What We Did
- Supported the brand through a very targeted and strategic media relations strategy focused on generating meaningful coverage in top-tier fashion, business, and millennial/pop-culture outlets.
- Developed press releases and media materials timed to seasonal collection launches.
- Studio appointments, immersive workshops & strategic gifting to key fashion, lifestyle editors, writers, digital content creators, etc., to introduce new seasonal products or hero collections in a fun and creative way. The studio workshops allowed media to experience the happenings of a Canadian atelier firsthand, allowing for more robust storytelling around the brand’s ethos, design, fabrications, and made in Canada messaging.
- Engaged stylists in target markets to ensure Ellie Mae remains top-of-mind for people of influence and that Ellie Mae is incorporated into editorial pulls, event stylings, and broadcast media tours.
- Leveraged celebrity “sightings” to drive brand storytelling and secure placements in top-tier publications (example, “Get the Look” pitching)
NKPR has secured organic editorial features for Ellie Mae on the business, its founder and creative director, as well as luxury product placements, generating over 170 pieces of original coverage to date in publications such as: Retail Insider, FASHION, The Globe and Mail, Refinery29, The Kit, Elle, Marilyn Denis and more!