Ellie Mae x Kids Help Phone
- To increase awareness and drive conversion for the Ellie Mae x Kids Help Phone merchandise through targeted media pitching and live-event coverage.
What We Did
- Developed press release on the project; leveraging it as a tool for storytelling to secure coverage.
- Strategic product gifting to key people of influence with a focus on moms and mental health advocates.
- Launch event support: invite list development + management, photographer, and catering.
- Leveraged event images as a tool for a second media pitching touchpoint to garner post event coverage.
- 3 million media & social impressions.
- 6 pieces of feature coverage within key titles.
- Key title placements included: Living Luxe Magazine, FASHION Magazine, VITA, Style Democracy, View the Vibe, and Breakfast Television.
- Secured and seeded 10 people of influencer product from the collection. Requiring all to post and Instagram in-feed and/or story set highlighting the product and collaboration.
- Key influencer seedings included: Nina Huynh (@yourgirlneens),Sonia Beeksma (@soniamangattv), Michelle Siman (@simansays), Trisha Enriquez (@trishaenriquez), Briony Douglas (@briony), and more.