Age Of Union: "CAUGHT" Global Film Premiere
On Saturday, October 22, 2022, NKPR executed on the European premiere of Age of Union Alliance’s short documentary CAUGHT in Paris, France at Le Grand Rex. In partnership with Sea Shepherd France, the film highlights the critical impacts of deadly fishing methods and the bycatch of marine wildlife, with a specific lens on dolphin bycatch off the South-West coast of France.
To generate as much exposure for this film as possible and drive awareness for dangerous fishing methods off the coast of France.
What We Did
- From start to finish, planned and executed the event, coordinating with AV, F&B, photographers, videographers, and rental vendors.
- Developed the “run of show” including speaking remarks, screenings, and a panel discussion.
- Managed all invitations and RSVPs, including an Eventbrite page for the public to sign up and attend.
- Managed all media relations, including sending press invites, drafting and disseminating a media alert, and managing interviews in advance on-site, and after.
- Secured a packed theatre of over 200 attendees, including television and print journalists, environmentalists, business leaders, Age of Union partners, as well as members of the general public.
- Key coverage in CDurable.info, TheGood.fr, Influencia.net, Wedemain.fr, Basilic podcast, and much more.
- As part of the overall public relations for this film, NKPR also successfully got the film selected as part of the Official Wildscreen Festival 2022 Selection.