FACE Coalition: Media Relations & Event Planning
NKPR was brought on board in FACE’s inaugural year to garner media attention and share its key message of empowering Black Canadians with generational wealth creation. As the agency of record for FACE, we developed and rolled out a PR strategy that included a robust media relations schedule for the launch that spanned interviews, feature placements, and press releases and culminated with a 1st-anniversary event.
What We Did
- Secured high level interviews with FACE Coalition’s CEO, Tiffany Callender, as well as loan recipients at top-tier publications such as Toronto Star, Canadian SME, By Blacks and more.
- Dispatched regular press releases to mark key milestones, including the 1 year anniversary of FACE.
- Created a “spotlight” section for FACE’s newsletter that highlighted the journey of Black entrepreneurs supported by the organization.
- Conceptualized, planned and executed all aspects of FACE’s 1-Year Anniversary event in Toronto, to celebrate Black Excellence and the accomplishments of FACE’s loan recipients.
- Positioned FACE Coalition as a catalyst for Black empowerment through amplifying its loan programs and overarching messaging.
- Media relations efforts resulted in over 9 million impressions.
- Over 100 guests attended FACE’s 1-Year Anniversary event including key board members, business partners, media and stakeholders.