INK Entertainment Group: Media Relations
INK Entertainment is one of North America’s leading lifestyle and entertainment companies helmed by visionary entrepreneurs Charles Khabouth and Danny Soberano. NKPR was approached by INK Entertainment Group to generate ongoing coverage for its venues, feature stories on its continued expansion and profile building for founder and CEO Charles Khabouth.
Develop strategic PR plans around INK Entertainment’s restaurant and nightlife portfolio that kept the venues and Charles Khabouth top of mind for press coverage, while monitoring the hospitality news landscape for thought leadership opportunities.
What We Did
- Executed a media relations strategy that focused on Charles Khabouth as an industry expert and one of Toronto’s most well established entrepreneurs in restaurants and nightlife
- Developed opening strategies for newly opened INK venues including CLIO, Toronto’s newest private members’ club, to establish the venue as a new destination in Toronto and drive sales
- Through COVID-19, secured recurring press opportunities for Charles Khabouth to speak about the hospitality industry to continue keeping INK top-of-mind while restaurant and nightlife venues were closed
- Secured recurring media coverage for INK Entertainment Venues in top Toronto-focused news outlets and best of lists including BlogTO, Post City, Toronto Life, Streets of Toronto, Foodism and more
- Coordinated feature interviews and coverage for Charles with top-tier news outlets including Global News, CTV News, the Toronto Star, Toronto Life and supported with Charles’ inclusion as the outlets 50 Most Influential people
- Successfully launched CLIO Toronto, managing a launch party and coordinating press and influencer coverage for the venue, directly resulting in increased membership and strategic partnership opportunities