Jonathan Simkhai x TNT: Pop Up Shop & Media Appearance
- Curate a dedicated shopping event for the Jonathan Simkhai pop up at TNT-The New Trend in Yorkville Village, while also generating substantial media buzz for Jonathan’s appearance in the Toronto market.
What We Did
- Secured a meaningful charity alignment where 10% from all Jonathan Simkhai sales for the evening were given back to Boost Child & Youth Advocacy Centre.
- Provided ongoing strategic counsel and recommendations for event logistics, including booking a photographer to capture notable attendees, catering and DJ.
- Secured meaningful 1:1 interviews with Jonathan at TNT.
- Curated a guest list of more than 45 target female tastemakers and media, who were invited to preview and shop Jonathan Simkhai’s Pre-Fall 2019 Collection.
- Coverage in WWD, FASHION Magazine, The Globe & Mail, eTalk, BlogTO, Retail-Insider, Daily Hive, Style Democracy, ELLE Canada, Refinery29 Canada, The Kit and more, resulting in more than 10,517,400 impressions.
- Developed a top-tier event guest list of targeted female shoppers resulting in $20,265.42 in sales over one 2-hour event.
- Created buzz surrounding the Jonathan Simkhai x TNT Pop Up on social media to further drive sales beyond the event resulting in 295,507 social impressions.