LOBOS 1707: Canadian Brand Launch
As the NKPR agency of record for the LeBron James Backed Tequila, Lobos 1707, NKPR developed and executed a strategic PR plan to build buzz and spotlight the brand’s entry into the Canadian market.
Focusing on key brand pillars and engaging top-tier media, talent, tastemakers, and stakeholders, we built and sustained momentum beyond the launch by securing the right coverage and opportunities to drive LCBO sales while also engaging on-premise accounts.
- Introduced the brand to the Canadian market with a strategic launch event that created a splash and built buzz while engaging key media and talent to taste and trial the product.
- Established relationships with target on-premise accounts to support sales goals..
What We Did
- Developed a 360-degree integrated PR strategy generating meaningful coverage and awareness in top-tier consumer, trade, and business media outlets through strategic media relations, targeted product sampling, and marketing/consumer promotion initiatives
- Facilitated introductions with aligned businesses for ongoing sales opportunities
- Strategic event and partnership support, including a launch event at Harbour 60
- Generated over 526.1M impressions to date, increasing widespread awareness for the brand and achieving sales goals in Canada
- Generated over 269M Media Impressions with the launch event at Harbour 60, securing press in both trade and lifestyle outlets, including BlogTO, City News, View the Vibe, The Spirits Business, SHARP Magazine, and more.
- Introduced the brand to key on-premise accounts, including Harlo Entertainment Group and INK Entertainment, resulting in select restaurants carrying the product