Lanterra Developments: Natasha the Residences
To build an aspirational lifestyle brand surrounding Lanterra Development’s 47-story “Natasha The Residences” condo project, create buzz and excitement around the launch, and ultimately drive overall sales.
What We Did
- From early conceptualization for the project, NKPR participated as a major partner in branding, marketing, and overall planning, beginning when Natasha Koifman licensed her name and likeness in association with the building.
- To create a sense of mystery and intrigue, NKPR advised on a multi-phased marketing strategy beginning with unveiling the name of the project and slowly revealing discreet details about the mysterious “Natasha” behind the building – i.e. beginning with black silhouetted images that eventually would show to face of Natasha Koifman.
- Developed a unique broker engagement strategy with a thoughtful sequence of digital and in-person events
- Hosted a much-anticipated webinar to offer VIP brokers a glimpse into the project, revealing to them first the connection to Natasha Koifman
- Invited the same group of VIP brokers to a casual dinner at the booked-out FIGO restaurant, steps away from the development, where they would meet Natasha, helping the client maintain buzz ahead of sales launch
- Executed plans for a major launch party in Natasha Koifman’s backyard to set the stage for sales commencement and truly bring brokers and other VIP guests into Natasha’s life
- Drafted and distributed a press release to publicly announce the project, including placement on the digital Times Square billboard in New York City.
- Strategic embargoed media relations resulted in a consistent roll-out of feature coverage in top-tier national outlets including (but not limited to) National Post’s On the Map column, Toronto Star, WWD, Zoomer Magazine, as well as meaningful local/trade features in publications such as Daily Hive and BUZZ Magazine.
- Collaborated with Lanterra Developments on social media and advertising strategies for the project, providing counsel on photo/video shoots, all final assets, digital advertisements, and media partnerships.
- 70% of the building sold out in 4 weeks, equating to over half a billion in inventory.
- The public relations strategy resulted in 99 pieces of press coverage and nearly 100 million impressions media impressions to-date. Furthermore, the strategy created a dedicated network of brokers and agents eager to sell units for Natasha The Residences.
- All efforts have established the Lanterra team as innovators, showcasing how this building will be launched with thoughtful design and amenities to reflect city living today.