Nature's Bounty: Media & Influencer Campaign
NKPR was brought on board as Nature’s Bounty’s agency-of-record in late 2018. Kick-starting the partnership with a robust media and influencer test-and-trial campaign to allow third-party ambassadors to sample the product and speak to its efficacy, NKPR set the groundswell in lead up to a larger brand moment, Nature Bounty’s Summer Beauty Sesh.
What We Did
- Secured top-tier media and influencers to experience a morning of pampering based around the pillars of hair, skin and nails, strengthening relationships with key targets.
- Engaged ambassador Liz Trinnear to host the event, where she spoke to attendees and promoted the benefits of the product; resulting in top-tier coverage in The Globe and Mail, HOLR Magazine, and more.
- Created an engaging and Instagrammable photo booth to secure UGC, resulting in over 4.8 million social media impressions.
- A strategic editorial partnership with The Kit: NKPR negotiated a multi-layered partnership, leveraging brand ambassadors along with The Kit’s editorial team for a feature advertorial, promoted cross-channels.
- Quarterly Beauty Boxes: Engaging macro and micro influencers whose followers align with the brand’s target demos, NKPR curated themed beauty boxes to foster meaningful brand connections, drive product awareness and sales, and secure user-generated content.
Our client worked with a third-party research company to measure market penetration and attributed our program to have had a significant role in doubling top of mind brand awareness.