Nature's Bounty Melatonin: Brand Awareness
As the agency-of-record for Nature’s Bounty, NKPR worked to raise brand awareness and drive sales for one of their core products, Melatonin Gummies, which supports sleep and is designed for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness.
Creatively engage with a target demographic of men and women aged 25-45 who experience sleeplessness.
What We Did
- Created a 360-degree program with Bay St Bull (one of Canada’s leading business publications) to target entrepreneurs in high-stress professions (25-45 men and women) who may struggle with sleep, work irregular hours, or often travel for work.
- Activated two Bay St. Bull events where professionals were invited to learn from top-tier entrepreneurs who have successfully established themselves in their industries (i.e. Ian Rosen from Harry Rosen and Leah MacNab from NBA Canada). Attendees included Lance Chung and David Stol (Bay St Bull), Christine Kwan and Sarah Jue (Harry Rosen), Ashton Lawrence (NBA Canada), Seema Dhillon (Uniqlo), Alek Trpkovski (Ministry of Finance), among others, professionals such as lawyers.
- Designed signage to grab guests’ attention with the words “Melatonin: An Entrepreneur’s Sleep Solution”
- NKPR team members engaged with all 140 guests, and handed out small fact sheets and product for them to take home.
- Negotiated meaningful press coverage as part of the partnership, including:
- Two online and one print post-event coverage pieces mentioning the product and linking to purchase.
- A print and online custom content article reinforcing product messaging with statistics and relatable information for business professionals.
- Newsletter and social media coverage driving readers to the online article.
- The program resulted in over 852,000 media impressions as well as targeted sampling among the desired demographic.
- Guests raved about the product post-event, texting the organizers.
- The Bay St. Bull called it one of the most creative programs they have done and the product became the “talk of the office”.