Ranbir Sidhu and Futurezona: Strategic Branding Support & Media Relations
Ranbir Sidhu, the Toronto-based designer and founder of custom furniture, sculpture and art company Futurezona, approached NKPR to manage strategic branding support and media relations to help shape brand perception and increase awareness for his work.
Establish Ranbir as a creative visionary, spotlighting pieces that he had previously designed for celebrities, while ultimately engaging prospective clients, galleries and museums for future opportunities.
What We Did
- Developed a media relations strategy to establish Ranbir as a visionary in his industry, spotlighting pieces that would appeal to media and securing interview opportunities for Ranbir to speak to his experience and vision
- Provided strategic branding support on a new website and all materials related to Futurezona that best highlighted the brand’s capabilities and offerings, while maintaining its creative and forward-thinking age.
- Established a clienteling strategy, finding ways to meaningfully engage Futurezona’s target buyers to help drive brand recognition
- Leveraged Ranbir’s work with celebrities (Jay-Z/Roc Nation, Drake/OVO and The Weeknd) to secure profile pieces and feature stories on Futurezona with publications on a global scale
- Garnered over 30 million impressions with top-tier North American outlets including Forbes, Business-Insider, Sotheby’s, Design-Milk and Mansion Global
- Established a global presence for Ranbir and Futurezona, securing interviews and features with top design publications including Architectural Digest Middle East, Architectural Digest India and VOGUE Living
- Directly secured sales/partnership opportunities for Ranbir, facilitating introductions and meetings with top local design firms and with the City of Toronto for a potential collaboration with Nuit Blanche
- Facilitated connections and provided strategic counsel on engaging with A-List celebrities for future partnership and collaboration opportunities