See You Soon Toronto: Developing a Brand
Launched in Spring 2020 in response to the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our community, See You Soon Toronto is a collaboration between Lifetime Developments’ Brian Brown, graphic artist Ben Johnston and ETALK Co-Anchor Tyrone Edwards, presenting limited edition apparel and art, with 100% of proceeds going back to COVID-19 relief efforts.
To create a city unifying campaign that would address the effects of being quarantined in our own homes, the crippling and devastating impact this has had on our hospitality industry and the need to acknowledge and to continue to thank our frontline/essential workers in the health and public transit sectors.
What We Did
Working closely with the collaborating partners, NKPR helped to develop the See You Soon Toronto concept, and brought it to life. This included:
- Support for creative ideation
- Charitable partnerships and integration
- Copywriting for website
- Brand building and development of messaging for the campaign
- Media relations, including media and influencer drops
Funds raised by See You Soon Toronto are used to support Toronto’s struggling hospitality industry while benefiting our essential workers in the medical and public service industries.
Within the first three months, the campaign:
- Raised over $350,000
- Delivered almost 3,500 meals to our essential workers
- Sold over 1,750+ apparel pieces
- Supported over 15+ restaurants through large-scale ordering
- Contributed to over 10+ charitable beneficiaries
The sentiment for See You Soon Toronto rings just as true now as it did at launch. NKPR continues to support the campaign’s evolution, including finding new charitable partners, supporting new merchandise launches and seeking new ways to leverage the brand, driving sales and attention online.