Square One: Luxury Fashion Destination Launch Campaign
Managed by Oxford Properties, Square One Shopping Centre is the premier fashion, lifestyle and shopping destination in Canada. Initially brought on board to manage the PR around the launch of the luxury wing, NKPR expanded to support all PR and marketing initiatives for the brand.
To raise and maintain awareness and excitement for the expansion strategy and the opening of the luxury wing, and solidify Square One’s position as a must-go-to fashion destination in Canada and internationally.
What We Did
- Spearheaded all media relations, securing coverage in top-tier national print and online outlets, including FASHION Magazine, The Globe & Mail, Novella, and Daily Hive.
- Developed strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations including Soho House, Spoke Club, and East Room to maximize engagement with Toronto’s creative community.
- Led digital promotion through online and Social Media contesting with Toronto’s top websites and blogs, including The Kit and Daily Hive.
- Managed all influencer relations, including list development, invites, and onsite management.
- Supported the onsite raffle by securing prizes from multiple national brands.
- The SQ1 concept store received over 3000 visitors over a one-month period.
- Successfully communicated Square One’s mandate and key messaging through feature print, television and online coverage including WWD, Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, CBC, eTalk, Canadian Press, Flare, LouLou, Toronto Life and many more.
- #SQ1takeover garnered a total reach of 10.3 million, with an increase in followers on Instagram of 26.3%, and Square One Shopping Centre’s foot traffic rose 6.6%.
- Garnered over 470,747,256 media impressions including feature business stories, fashion, marketing, brand and lifestyle coverage.