#SwarovskiBATB: Digital Influencer Marketing Event
World-renowned jewerly and fashion brand Swarovski, selected NKPR to act as its strategic communications partner in Canada. Within the first month of partnership, NKPR developed a strategic event plan to increase awareness of Swarovski’s Atelier Beauty and the Beast collection in alignment with the premiere of the highly-anticipated film.
To increase awareness and generate social media buzz surrounding Swarovski’s Atelier Beauty and the Beast collection.
WHAT WE DID:
- Hosted an exclusive in-store experience at Swarovski’s Bloor location for 30+ Toronto-based social influencers, top-tier media, and VIP shoppers. Following the cocktail, guests were escorted to a VIP screening of Beauty and the Beast.
- Managed all influencer and media relations, including invite list development, invites, and onsite management.
- Led all event logistics, aligning the brand with strategic partnerships to amplify event engagement.
- Managed digital amplification through the creation of an event-specific hashtag, #SwarovskiBATB, onsite Instagramable-moments, and onsite contest, where guests were encouraged to share their experience for a chance to win a Swarovski-inspired prize package.
- Garnered over 150 social media posts with 5,500,000 impressions within a 24 hour period.
- Created lasting brand impressions and new relationships for Swarovski with top-tier media and influencers.
- #SwarovskiBATB was attended by high-profile social media influencers such as bloggers Cailli and Sam Beckerman, Canadian musician Fefe Dobson, and fashion and beauty freelance writer Sabrina Maddeaux.
- Saw an increase in Instagram followers for @Swarovski.
“If I were to describe Natasha and the NKPR team I would say the following:
People conduct business with people because they choose to, not because they have to. We can always find others doing the same thing or selling the same product, it’s the personal connection that makes the difference.”
Annette Ryan, Head of Marketing & Communications Swarovski
312 Adelaide St. W. Suite 100
Toronto, ON M5V 1R2
+1 416 365 3630
411 Lafayette Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10003
+1 917 794 4984
All Rights Reserved ©2016 by NKPR Inc.