#SWAROVSKIBATB: Digital Influencer Marketing Event
World-renowned jewerly and fashion brand Swarovski, selected NKPR to act as its strategic communications partner in Canada. Within the first month of partnership, NKPR developed a strategic event plan to increase awareness of Swarovski’s Atelier Beauty and the Beast collection in alignment with the premiere of the highly-anticipated film.
To increase awareness and generate social media buzz surrounding Swarovski’s Atelier Beauty and the Beast collection.
What We Did
- Hosted an exclusive in-store experience at Swarovski’s Bloor location for 30+ Toronto-based social influencers, top-tier media, and VIP shoppers. Following the cocktail, guests were escorted to a VIP screening of Beauty and the Beast.
- Managed all influencer and media relations, including invite list development, invites, and onsite management.
- Led all event logistics, aligning the brand with strategic partnerships to amplify event engagement.
- Managed digital amplification through the creation of an event-specific hashtag, #SwarovskiBATB, onsite Instagramable-moments, and onsite contest, where guests were encouraged to share their experience for a chance to win a Swarovski-inspired prize package.
- Garnered over 150 social media posts with 5,500,000 impressions within a 24 hour period.
- Created lasting brand impressions and new relationships for Swarovski with top-tier media and influencers.
- #SwarovskiBATB was attended by high-profile social media influencers such as bloggers Cailli and Sam Beckerman, Canadian musician Fefe Dobson, and fashion and beauty freelance writer Sabrina Maddeaux.
- Saw an increase in Instagram followers for @Swarovski.