Toronto Life x HELLO! Canada Hollywood North Party: Film Festival Event
In celebration of Toronto Life’s Hollywood North issue (which hit newsstands August 18, 2022), NKPR supported Toronto Life’s first collaborative festival event in partnership with Hello! Canada. A can’t-miss festival kickoff celebrating some of the city’s most creative and innovative industry talents, the event would host around 500 guests at the Park Hyatt in Bloor-Yorkville.
What We Did
- Developed and managed an event invite list of 500 guests and celebrity outreach. Targets included key Canadian and international talent, influencers, notable tastemakers, media, and industry partners.
- RSVP management: invite outreach, follow-ups, event reminder, and post-event thank you
- Media outreach: press release and camera + photo calls to secure media for the red carpet
On-site management: guest check-in, media interviews, red carpet + step & repeat, photographer wrangling to ensure key moments and people on the shot list are captured.
- Secured top tier event coverage and press for the red carpet, including ET Canada, BlogTO, Canadian Press, CBC News, Narcity, Toronto Star, BizBash, and Indie88. As a result, press coverage resulted in over 5.5 million impressions.
- Notable attendees include Mae Martin, Nelly Furtado, K-OS, Amanda Brugel, Alex Mallari Jr., Fefe Dobson, Kardinal Offishal, Hubert Davis, Kathleen Robertson and many more.