ZombieTown: EPK Development / Global Announcement
Zombie Town is a teen romance/comedy/horror film based on R.L. Stine’s well-known teen book series, Goosebumps. Produced by Trimuse Entertainment, Viva Pictures, Toonz, and LookOut, the film features teen stars Marlon Kazadi and Madi Monroe and legendary actors Dan Aykroyd, Chevy Chase, and Henry Czerny.
- Build buzz and shoot-stage traction for Zombie Town before the film’s theatrical release and launch on international streaming platforms.
What We Did
- Wrote and distributed a global press release announcing the film’s production and built excitement and anticipation with media for the theatrical release and launch on international streaming platforms
- Pitched and secured exclusive media coverage featuring the stars of the film
- Developed a strategy to leverage the Electronic Press Kit (EPK), including negotiating exclusive broadcast coverage before rolling it out to other media in time for the streaming launch of the film in early 2023.
- Managed on-set EPK development capturing interviews with the key actors, shooting behind-the-scenes content, and providing counsel and support for in-the-moment decisions.
- Provided end-to-end social media services, including creating the film’s Instagram channel, managing the messaging, writing copy, and curating content.
- Created Zombie Town Instagram channel and built followers to 12.7K in 12 weeks
- Secured over 10M coverage impressions raising excitement with global media in anticipation of the film’s release in early 2023.
- Delivered final completed EPK for ongoing Zombie Town promotion
- The Producers were so happy with our onset team that they used them to film the last scene in the movie in an exciting off-script ending featuring R.L. Stine!