New Year, New You
Often it’s the small changes in lifestyle that have the greatest success when it comes to making New Year’s Resolutions. With this in mind, we’re sharing 5 small yet effective changes you can make to your daily beauty and lifestyle routine for 2014!
1. Drink more water. Not only does this do wonders for your skin, immune system and workout performance, it also helps curb the ‘hunger’ that comes from dehydration. We love Aquahydrate as it offers the electrolyte benefits of a sports drink without the sugar and calories, and boasts a pH level of 9+ to restore the body after a tough workout.
2. Add a touch of glamour to your daily makeup routine with a bold red lip – it’s a simple change that has an amazing impact on your look. Pair it with an all black office-chic ensemble or rock it with a pair of boyfriend jeans and chunky sweater on weekends. One you go red, you’ll never go back! Avon’s ‘Poppy Love’ is an office favourite.
3. Swap coffee for tea. Don’t get us wrong, we love our skinny lattes, however tea has added antioxidant (and zero calorie) benefits that put it on the top of our list of hot bevvys to drink (especially in the winter months!) With so many flavours available, there’s something for everyone. Our pick? DAVIDsTEA detox green tea!
4. Whether its trying out a new restaurant or taking a different route to work…embrace change!
5. Use sunscreen! The latest lotions are formulated for everyday wear and will take years (yes, years!) off your skin’s aging process. It’s never too late to start protecting your skin – just think, in 10 years you’ll be sending thanks to your past, savvy self! Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50 is our daily go-to for 2014.
What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions? Tweet us at @natashaNKPR!