NKPR Film Festival Guide: Part 3
At NKPR, the film festival is our favourite time of year. And it’s not just because of the IT Lounge, our can’t-miss pop-up shop loaded with star-worthy finds, or the talented celebs who pay IT a visit.
It’s because the film festival shines a global light on our city, and we get to share it and show it off to the stars, the media and all the other visitors who settle in for the cinematic action.
Looking for the best spots to star gaze, hang out or get a hit of festival-worthy style? We know just the place!
FILM FESTIVE FASHION
From junket to junket to party to premiere, cover all grounds with these trendy tips.
- RW&CO. (IT Lounge and the Eaton Centre) – With private dressing rooms on site at the IT Lounge, an RW&CO. team on hand for one-on-one styling and dozens of chic style finds for men and women to choose from, RW&CO. has celebrities covered. We’ll be sharing celeb picks during the festival… stay tuned!
- Fila (IT Lounge and Sporting Life, 2665 Yonge St.) – Fila is the ultimate sportswear with style. Perfect for when you need to kick off your heels or un-tie your tie after a long day of festival hijinks.
- Simply You Jewelry (IT Lounge) – What elevates a basic black dress to star-worthy sheath? Glamourous gems of course! This year NKPRers (and celebs!) will be sporting stylish finds from Simply You.
- The Room (The Bay, 176 Yonge St.) – The ultimate in high-end heritage. Check out The Room for stars on the hunt for haute Canadiana.
Just because you’re doing 18-hour days, doesn’t mean you have to look it. Keep fresh with these beauty boosts. After all, you never know where you might run into Mr. Gosling.
- Brennen Demelo Studio (316 Adelaide St.W.) – Brennen’s not just our neighbour, he’s our go-to guy for cool coifs. Hit him up for gala-worthy dos, or to copy the red-carpet styles of visiting celebs.
- Ardell Lashes (IT Lounge Beauty Bar) – Lush lashes are a staple of the silver screen, and way more fun to flutter when you’re trying to catch the eye of George, Ryan and Brad.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 (407 Queen St.W.) – This A-list apothecary is stocked with skin care finds that combat too many late festival nights.
- Stila (IT Lounge Beauty Bar) – Celebs will get trendy touch-ups at Stila’s IT Lounge location… and we’ll be taking notes on their beauty must-haves.